If there’s one thing all Minnesota residents can agree on, it’s that this state can get pretty darn cold. That’s why it’s important for make sure to schedule furnace maintenance this winter. While it’s a good idea to call for several furnace tune-ups a year, ensuring your furnace is working at tip-top efficiency is particularly important over the wintertime, when it’s essential to have working heating equipment. Keep reading to learn more, and make sure call our St. Paul HVAC experts at Service Today! for all your furnace needs.
The Top 5 Reasons to Schedule Annual Furnace Maintenance Are:
- Better Performance: More than anything else, it’s important to schedule furnace maintenance in the winter so that your system functions at peak performance. With temperatures in St. Paul regularly dipping into the single digits and even below freezing, getting a furnace tune-up will ensure your unit provides consistent heating power all winter-long.
- Greater Energy-Efficiency: Because you will be using your furnace more in winter than at any other time of the year, it is easy for your system to get overworked, and end up wasting energy. Maintenance not only helps your furnace provide more warmth throughout the season, but prevents you from wasting money on increased energy costs, too.
- Guaranteed Protection: A furnace that malfunctions can release dangerous gases and even cause carbon monoxide leaks. With a winter tune-up, an experienced heating technician will be able to guarantee your system is venting properly, keeping you and your family safe in the upcoming months.
- Fewer Repairs: The best way to prevent furnace repairs is to schedule annual maintenance. The last thing you want in the dead of winter is for your furnace to break-down, forcing you to call for emergency service. By scheduling a tune-up now, you can identify any potential issues, and prevent problems before they occur.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: A furnace that circulates dirty air around your home is likely to contribute to winter allergies and breathing problems. Furnace maintenance helps improve your indoor air quality, reducing the amount of pollutants and allergens in your air and creating a healthier and happier environment for people with reparatory issues, asthma, allergies, and everyone else, too.
To schedule furnace maintenance for your St. Paul home today, call (651) 419-3228, or send us a message online.