Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in St. Paul and Minneapolis
Reliable Seasonal Maintenance for Twin Cities Homeowners
One of the best things you can do to ensure better AC performance and energy efficiency is to schedule routine air conditioning maintenance. An annual inspection and tune-up service offers a number of benefits, including longer equipment lifespans, reduced utility costs, and improved comfort for you and your family.
At Service Today!, we offer comprehensive AC maintenance and tune-ups in St. Paul, Minneapolis, Bloomington, and throughout the surrounding areas, including South St. Paul, Burnsville, and beyond. Learn more about our SHAPE Membership program and how you can start enjoying the benefits of routine HVAC maintenance!
Why Invest in AC Tune-Ups?
Air conditioner maintenance should be performed once a year (at the end of the winter or beginning of spring) in order to ensure efficiency and optimal operation of your system. AC maintenance doesn’t take a long time, but it can have long-term benefits for the life of your air conditioning unit and can spare you from costly repairs or even replacements down the road.
Additional Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Potentially lower utility bills
- Fewer inconvenient breakdowns and subsequent repairs
- Improved system performance
- Improved indoor air quality
- Increased lifespan for your AC systems
What Is Included with Our St. Paul AC Maintenance Services
Not performing an air conditioner tune up project regularly can reduce the system’s life expectancy and increase the probability of problems in the future. Our air conditioning team want to make sure that you are comfortable for as long as possible, and to ensure that comfort is as inexpensive as possible too!
We Offer a Comprehensive, Multi-Point AC Inspection and Tune-up Service That Includes:
- Check and log compressor amps
- Verify condenser fan amps/condition
- Check capacitor uF valve
- Inspect volt drop
- Inspect contactor
- Verify outdoor temperature to indoor WB temperature
- Verify unit superheat
- Verify unit sub-cool
- Tighten wire connections
- Check condition of start assist device
- Test defrost timer operation
- Check condition of coil fins
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Verify O-ring Shrader caps installed
- Verify condition of electrical disconnect
- Tighten lugs in disconnect and circuit breaker
- Verify proper circuit breaker size to nameplate
- Verify proper wire size to unit
- Check low voltage wire condition
- Verify condensing unit is level
- Verify line set is insulated to condensing unit
- Inspect condenser coil cleanliness
Schedule an Appointment with Us Today
At Service Today!, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of quality, value, and customer care. We go above and beyond to ensure that you are fully satisfied with our work, and our technicians only ever offer their honest, professional recommendations and advice. If during our St. Paul AC tune-up service, we find issues that lead us to believe you could benefit from more extensive AC repairs or even complete AC replacement, we will provide you with a number of options to suit your particular needs and budget.
We offer upfront pricing on all jobs, as well as various online coupons and special offers.