St. Paul and Minneapolis Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Top-Quality Solutions for Homeowners in the Twin Cities
Your water heater is an important element of your home’s plumbing system. Having the right water heater is crucial if you want to avoid running out of hot water or dealing with frequent water heater repairs. Service Today! has been providing homeowners throughout the Twin Cities area with reliable water heater services since 2005. We can help you choose a new or replacement water heater for your home and then ensure that it’s properly installed.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
While most modern water heaters are designed to provide reliable hot water for a number of years, they will suffer some routine wear and tear over time. Eventually, your water heater will need to be replaced. It’s important to be proactive in maintaining, repairing, and replacing your water heater to avoid unnecessary problems and possible damage to your home.
Some signs that it’s time to replace your water heater include:
- It’s more than 8–10 years old
- The unit is making loud, strange noises
- There is visible rust or corrosion on or around the tank
- Your water heater has an obvious leak
- The water heater no longer meets your demands
- You want to improve your energy efficiency (and reduce your utility bills)
- You need frequent water heater repairs
- The cost of repairs exceeds the cost of replacement
While some water heater problems can be effectively repaired, other issues require complete replacement. This is particularly true if your water heater is old, outdated, or on its way out.
What to Consider when Installing a New Water Heater
If the time has come to replace your existing water heater there are a few things to consider. First and foremost, you’ll need to decide which type of water heater is right for your St. Paul home.
There are two main types of water heaters:
- Traditional Tank Water Heaters: This is the most common type of hot water heater. It is very effective and reliable. If this is the direction you would like to go in, consider how much water you use in a day, as this will determine what size tank to get. They are more efficient than they once were, but still not the best option when it comes to energy efficiency. They use fuel to heat water all day, even when they’re not in use. So, even if you don’t shower or wash dishes, you are still paying to heat your water that day.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters only heat water when you need it. Instead of storing water in a tank and constantly heating it, a tankless heater flash heats the water when you require it. Tankless water heaters are the most energy-efficient and long term cost-effective option. Visit our Tankless Water Heater page to learn more.
Financing Available for New Water Heaters in St. Paul
At Service Today! we understand that a new water heater is an investment. Because of this, we offer several financing options in addition to our everyday fair rates and honest, upfront pricing. We also offer a number of online coupons and special offers to make your service more affordable than ever.
When you need water heater replacement in St. Paul or the surrounding areas, trust the expert water heater installers at Service Today! We have full installation teams dedicated to providing you with the very best in quality and customer care.
$100 Off Panel Replacement Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jan 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2021
$79 Heating or Cooling Tune-Up Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jan 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2021
$50 Off Any Service Cannot be applied towards service fee. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jan 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2021
$64 Off Drain Cleaning Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jan 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2021
We're committed to providing the highest quality and most professional services leading to safe, comfortable, convenient, and energy-efficient homes for our clients and their families.